MAKE YOUR HANDS BEAUTIFUL WITH BIO SCULPTURE NAILS
Bio Sculpture Gel is a nail hardening treatment that strengthens and promotes the growth of your natural nails. It can be applied directly to your nail and works to protect your nails while allowing weak, brittle nails to grow. Nail treatments with Bio Sculpture Gel preserves the health of your nails and will produce natural-looking, glossy nails, which are strong and flexible.
We begin the process with a “dry manicure” by filing the nails to your desired length, and buff it to take away the shine and dull the nail plate. We then apply a gel base coat, two coats of gel colour or French white depending on your preference, and one coat of gel top coat. Each gel coat is cured under UV light. The finishing touch is an application of cuticle oil and you are ready to go flaunt your new nails.
The fast facts about bio sculpture nails and the health benefits.
- Bio Sculpture Products are 100% free from phthalates, toluene, formaldehyde and MMA.
- No dehydrating primers or bonders used.
- Strengthens, conditions and protects the natural nail.
- Removal is quick and easy.
- No damage to the natural nail.
- Bio Sculpture Gel Clear – $50
- Bio Sculpture Gel Color/French – $55
- Evogel Clear – $35
- Evogel Color/French – $40
- Gel Removal from – $20
- Nail Repairs (per nail) – $5